Extended Day Program
HOURS OF OPERATION
• Monday - Friday, Before School, 6:15 - 9:00 AM
• Monday - Friday, After School, School Dismissal - 6:00 PM
• School Holidays, School Breaks & Summer Day Camps, 6:15 AM - 6:00 PM
• Scheduled Drop in for Before & After School, No School Days, and Summer
AGE OF PARTICIPANTS
• School age children — 5 to 12 year-olds
Are you looking for a fun, safe environment geared for your school aged child before and/or after school and on no school days? Or are you unable to be there to pick your child up after school or have to go in to work early? Then our Extended Day Program might be just what you are looking for. We offer a before and/or after school program for those needing a regular and/or occasional care.
Gateway Extended Day Program offers enriching opportunities for your child to seek new challenges, meet and make new friends, do homework, play games, create, explore and use their imagination.
During summer hours and on no school days we offer a wealth of child initiated activities such as organized sports, field trips, swimming, walks to local parks and clubs. You may also find your child directing a play with their peers, playing chess or stress, shooting hoops, playing foosball or ping-pong, tutoring or mentoring another child or reading in our cozy book area.
• Our staff are extremely dedicated to the safety and wellbeing of your child.
• Have early childhood /elementary or related education
• Receive on going trainings
• Are CPR/First Aid Certified
• Have cleared criminal history background checks
CURRENT MONTHLY RATES
• Space is limited, so early registration is encouraged. Payments are made directly to Gateway Extended Day Program and registration paper work is required.
• There is a registration fee of $50.00 for those attending Gateway Christian School and a 10% Sibling and/or Military Discount (only one can be used).
• Drop in is $5.00 per hour with a minimum payment of $5.00.
For more information please contact us at 360.779.5517 or click here.